Friday, November 19, 2010

Mummy, how come you know the person's discomfort by just listening to his pulse? one day my son asked...

Many a times, my kids will come to me and ask..
Mummy, how come you can 'hear' their problems and 'heal' them?
I told them, it is the gift of God... I receive the gift, wrap it and give it back...
Are you sure what you are doing? my son will continue to ask...

Well, I just have only one thought.. when a patient comes to me...
Understand his problem and give him the answer...
It is just pure love that I have for human beings...
The answer is.. 'I CARE, I LOVE, All things matter...'

LOVE is the main ingredient of everything...
When there is LOVE, there will be answers...
When we apply LOVE, it will work...
it touches even the deepest cell...

It is LOVE that works the miracle of healing...
this is the truth...
When we apply LOVE, it will response...
it touches and heals even the sickest cell...


The sickest cell when given LOVE will try to live...
The sickest bone, when touched by LOVE will survive...
The weakest cell, when applied LOVE will strengthen itself...
The weakest cell, when responded to LOVE will be healed...

There is nothing that LOVE can't do...
There is nothing that LOVE can't melt...
There is nothing that LOVE doesn't know...
There is nothing that LOVE finds it difficult...

THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING IS LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment