Friday, November 19, 2010

Get well... and be healed...

My life mission and passion...
Which is within my location...
Many ailments and sickness...
Many diseases and discomfort..

Sufferings and miseries...
Young, adult or the aged...
Poor, rich or just barely surviving..
I commit myself to do all service...

Ever since 18 till now...
What have I not seen or touched?
Until when I should duplicate myself?
But then, am lucky that I have 5, to call my own...

If this duplication can be completed...
With the same morals and disciplines...
I will be the happiness person here..
To be able to continue touching people's life...

To put thing right, be it health, wealth or beauty...
This is what I do... this is what I pray for...
Life doesn't come twice... once gone is forever gone...
Life is precious, love yourself for all this I beg of all...

When there is health, there is hope...
Where there is health, there is happiness...
Who is healthy, awards and rewards goes to him...
Which and how, when and who.. ALL MUST BE WELL...

No comments:

Post a Comment